Yeah, I know he'll kill me for this when he's older BUT...I don't care. It's hilarious!!! I mean, undies, tube socks and crocs. I love this kid. He cracks me up!

Rockin' the socks with crocs look. He wears it well, doncha think?

Carter and his BFF and cousin Mallory. Snack time.

Mallory turned two last week so we went to her house to have a "Happy Birthday Party" as Carter would say for her. She even let Carter and big sister Kendall help her open the presents!

Kids waiting for cake!!!

Yep, Tyler's first black eye. (I'm just SURE there are many more to come in the future!) He fell on a toy-simple as that. Yikes. Cried less for this than this morning when Tristan took the popcorn popper toy away from him. Go figure.

A close-up.

Tristan and his famous open-mouth smile. I have so many pictures of him making this face!

My big boy. Doesn't he look grown-up in this one?

Grace and Carter on the Gator WITH SHADES. Too cool!

Carl took this artsy one. So proud of his photography skills.

Me and Carter on the jetski. As we were out on the river on it, Carter leaned back to me and said, "Mommy, I LIKE it!"

Grace and Kendall, BFF's!

Carter with his serious swinging face on. He loves to swing!

Mallory getting ready to go down the slide.

Swinging! Weeeee!

I've been wanting to post a picture of this for a while now, because I want to document it. I always face the boys toward each other at mealtime. I think they eat better that way. I noticed a while ago that they always play with eath others feet the entire meal. I think it's just soooo cute!

The boys in Daddy's chair. Remember, I've done this before...
here and
here.

My awesome Aunt Beth sent Carter a Congratulations-you're-pooping-in-the-potty present and card it the mail this week and Carter LOVES it! It's one of the those crazy M&M dispensers (with a fan on it, duh!). Also, she sent a singing card. So Carl and I get to hear "Whoomp! there it is!" over and over and over and over and over and over again! Hooray for singing cards! =)

Front of card: You did it!
Inside of card: And you did it big time!
How appropriate for a congratulations-you-pooped-in-the-potty card, right!?!?

And yes, Carter is now officially potty-trained. I mean, there are accidents and he wears a pull-up to bed at night, but he's got it and we're so proud of him!!!

1 comment:
Carter looks so BIG in that very last picture- it makes me so sad!!! Sad for you, sad for me- darn it, our babies are growing up and I hate it!!!
But congrats on one less boy in a diaper!!!
Post a Comment