Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fiesta Bowl/Potty Time/Brotherly Love

Oh, the disappointment...Fiesta Bowl 2009...but the buckeyes played hard and we're proud of them! Here we are...rooting for our team (well, Daddy's not because HIS team already WON their bowl game!) Go Bucks! P.S. I hate Texas...and while we're at it, I hate Florida and LSU, too!
One of the oldest tricks in the black olive book, but Carter thinks he invented it! Funny guy!

Carter climbs into Carl's recliner and demands that I put one of the babies next to him and one on his lap. Then, sometimes he'll start saying Cheese until I get the camera out. I love this picture!
Showing off his big boy underware...Thomas!!! He doesn't like wearing it, though. He prefers to just run around without pants and without a diaper on. Since he can now take off his pants and diaper without help, he's naked all the time. It's actually getting quite old and I'm afraid he's going to pull a stunt in public...any ideas?
OMG, I know this is gross, but this was his first (and only, so far) poop in the potty. Can you believe that's all he could squeeze out? Hilarious!
A rear view of his new undies.
Paw with Tyler and Tristan.
Paw with Carter.
Sharing his juice with Tristan!
All three of them "playing" together.

5 comments:

Matt Mac said...

Nice poop.

Rene Tyree said...

GREAT JOB CARTER!

Mom - a friend of mine posted her toddler's first poo (which was the same size) in a photo that looks just like yours. Only she had little purple flower decals on the potty seat. With your boys - maybe tractor decals on the poo seat????

Rene

Rene Tyree said...

Meant to say she posted it on FACEBOOK!!!

Rene

Unknown said...

It is a shame we do not live closer Landon and Carl would get along great! Grey was the only color I could get him in for the game. Love the pics of the three of them!!! Not a mom yet so I know I can not appreciate the poo pic.
XOXOXOX

Shannon said...

Look at those hamhocks on Tristan! Love it! Shoot "Kate" of J & K + 8 showed her kids poop on national television! Good job Carter.