Five years ago today, I married my best friend! It was a perfect weekend, full of celebration with friends and family! Thought I'd share some of those pictures...some of you were there, some of your weren't...but let me assure you all of one thing. IT WAS THE BEST WEDDING OF ALL TIME! (Yeah, I know I'm sort of biased.)
We'll be celebrating tomorrow with a night out (kids are spending the night with Grandma & Grandpa)! When we get home from dinner, I'll *attempt* to put my wedding dress on and we'll watch the wedding video...and by "we" I mean "me" but Carl will pretend to be interested because he loves me that much!!! =)










Happy 5th Anniversary to my amazing husband! We've accomplished so much in five years...I look forward to the next fifty-five!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
And thank you for coming by and supporting my walk for the LLF. You rock the party :)
Katie, I updated my blog just for you. :) I hope you enjoy! Plus, your wedding did totally rock!
Post a Comment