Thursday, September 24, 2009

Because I suck at blogging...

...here are some OLD pictures of the twins to keep you occupied until I remember to upload the new pictures. Mom, you happy??? These are the outfits you bought them that you said they "never wore." Ha! Photographic proof! =)
Could they BE MORE cute in their little chairs!?!? (Friends reference, anyone?)

Oh my gosh, I blogged a while back...here's the link...about all the crap Carter insisted on taking to bed with him. This pictures is from when his addiction was the worst. I mean, really, how did he even FIT in his little crib bed with all this crap!?!?!? Now, I'm happy to report that he only takes George, Baby Lily, blanket and sippy cup to bed with him!

post signature

3 comments:

The Swindle Family said...

Did you know that the onesie that T or T has on is organic??? That's one of them that I was telling you I had for Gray-the tie dyed one.

Rene said...

Good man. Carries two cell phones!

Rene said...

Good man. Carries two cell phones!