Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Pictures - The Story

So, I posted the pictures without a story...how lame is that!!?? (Not really, though, becuase I know you only come here to see pictures of the cuties...but I need to document their lives somewhere (since it's not getting done in their baby books (mad at self)).) Okay, I'm getting out of control with the ( and the ). WOW.

ANYHOO, we took the pictures below right after dinner on Monday, August 3 here at a local park. Kristi, a co-worker of mine at Pamler, took the pictures. She's super-talented! If you need a photog and you live here, let me know and I can put you in touch with her!

So it was hot on August 3. Duh. The session lasted about an hour and the kiddos were GREAT for about the first 30 minutes, then things started spinning out of control. All three boys wanted to do their own thing. Thank God Grandma Kay was there. By the end, me, Carl and Grandma were sweating profusely after chasing all the boys for 30 mins. Oh, and Kristi was sweating, too, but at least she was getting paid for it, right? =)

Actually, when I really think about it, this photo shoot was no different than any other night, it just seemed crazier because we weren't in a baby-proofed environment with set boundaries. The boys knew it and they LOVED it. None of the boys sustained any major injury so we were lucky in that category. They were all in good moods the whole time. Carl and I have some great boys!

As you can see, we got some great pictures that we'll cherish for a long time! Yay for that!

post signature

No comments: