Tristan is the head on top. Tyler is below with the very serious look on his face. Priceless!Friday, September 26, 2008
Beautiful pics/wedding/new friends/messy
The most beautiful picture I've ever taken is below...I can't believe I got them all to behave for it! YAY!
Tristan is the head on top. Tyler is below with the very serious look on his face. Priceless!
Tristan laughing at Daddy a couple of weeks ago.
Tyler and Tristan BOTH smiling at the camera. If you thought it was hard to capture a smile on your baby's face...have twins. Super-tough!
Carter as a lion. Roar! (This is not his Halloween costume so I'm not spoiling the fun, don't worry!)
Carter and Daddy at Andi and Josh's wedding last weekend. In the photo below, Daddy is teaching Carter how to do "the sprinkler."
The best family photo we could get that night. UGH!
Carter busting a move on the head table...really. He danced his little heart out, literally until he was too tired to stand up. Hilarious.
Mason Dunlavey holding Tristan. Our boys had a great time hanging out with Robyn's boys...we want them to move here really badly!!!! No pressure, Robyn!
Carter and Jay having a snack together.
This was too funny not to post. Randomly, Carter started crying when he was done eating the other night. I asked him what was wrong and he just held out his hands and looked at them. I asked him if he was sad because he was too messy and he muttered a pathetic, "Yes." So, being the awesome mom that I am, I grabbed the camera to take a picture of him like that and THEN washed him off. Good thing he's too young to remember these kinds of things.
My beautiful boys-Carter, Tristan and Tyler. Notice Tristan's onesie, Aunt Beth. Go Tribe!

Tristan is the head on top. Tyler is below with the very serious look on his face. Priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ok, so I have been blog stalking you! (thanks to Stacy) I have to admit I was a little jealous when you found out you were pregnant with twin boys and have enjoyed the story ever since! We are expecting our 2nd boy in a couple of weeks and I can't get over these pictures!!! I love them! and I can't wait for my little boy to be here with his big brother. Thanks for sharing your cute little family and I hope you don't mind the stalking! That 1st black and white picture is such a dream!
Tayarra Sharp (Kuhnhoff)
from GU - Solah
Beautiful pics of your boys! You should get that first one poster size and just replace your tv with it!!! It's that good!
They are getting so big! I can't believe how different they look just from Labor Day weekend. Crazy. Miss you, love you all!
Hey Hey Katie!
Um, I instantly saved that firts b&w pic of your boys and printed it off...it's in a frame on my desk ;)
Love it!
So we really need to get together again soon! Thanks so much for having us over that day!
Love ya...mean it!
~robyn~
Hey Hey Katie!
Um, I instantly saved that firts b&w pic of your boys and printed it off...it's in a frame on my desk ;)
Love it!
So we really need to get together again soon! Thanks so much for having us over that day!
Love ya...mean it!
~robyn~
Awesome pictures! Maybe instead of paying for some-I should have you come out and take some of Grayson when he comes!
So adorable! Your twins are getting so big so fast! It's crazy! I have no idea how you are getting them all 3 to be in the same place for a picture, I can hardly get my 2 to do it. Just wait until Tristan and Tyler start to run around! Good Luck then :)! Your pictures are beautiful and your boys look as precious as ever. I can't wait for the next post!
Post a Comment