Just thought I'd share some of Carter's masterpieces! Some are better than others.

Our hotel room in Des Moines.

Showing off the mess of our living room (and the fact that I STILL have a pack n play up.) I just can't see us not having this on our first floor. Where else would I put all the baby crap!?!?

Nice feet, Carter!

My parents living room...I think this was an Uncle Matt picture attempt!

Ah, there's Uncle Matt...and the lovely fireplace.

Grandpa Ken's chair. (an angled, artistic shot, for sure!)

Oh, the blurry effect. Nice work.

Another one of Mommy. Yuck. Not hot.
1 comment:
My 2 boys have been going through the "picture taking" stage too lately. My 4 year old has gotten some good shots, but my 2 year old gets mostly Ummm...crotch shots! Oops...I guess that's what's in his vision range! LOL Anyways...Carter's are great!
Post a Comment