Thursday, April 16, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT! (no, I'm not preggers!)

Tristan AND Tyler...

wait for it...

SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!

YES, I'M SCREAMING THIS!

Thank you Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Seriously. 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.

And, I'm laying in their beds completely awake (you know, like the books tell you to do but you don't do because your baby/babies scream bloody murder and you can't stand listening to it because it makes you feel like the WORST MOM IN THE WORLD.)

Anyway, turns out my twins are actually GOOD at putting themselves to sleep...but I never gave them a chance to because Carter was such a BAD self-putter-to-sleeper that I just didn't think it was possible.

Agh. So, life has changed in the Hoyt home. Yay!

Oh, and I'll post Easter pics soonish. Promiseish.

5 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Good Job T&T! I am sure that Mom and Dad are feeling great today with all that rest. I hope the boys keep it up for you.

Shannon said...

AWESOME!!! I'm doin the happy dance!!

Katy Z said...

Congrats!!! You're going to have to teach me about all this sleep stuff.

Mindi said...

Congratulations! What and exciting night! Good luck on the nights to come.

the hortons said...

YAY! Isn't sleep a beautiful thing?!?