We had another GU Reunion over Easter...here are my boys playing nice with Emerson or "Emmy" as Carter calls her.
Grandma Sue with Carter and the Nativity Set. Hey, Carter celebrates Christ's birth all year long...you know, like at Disney how it's Mickey's birthday all year long!?!?
Coloring easter eggs with Paw and Tyler. Eventually all of Carter's clothes came off. He colored eggs with gusto, cracking many and covering the cracks with stickers. He had fun, though.
Checking out his yellow egg (with green fingerprints.)

Nanny Janny with Tristan.
Katy practicing her Mommy skills with 3 week old Hadleigh Bullcoming! Little peanut. Precious. Makes me want to have another...in, like, 3 years. (Carl, if you're reading, I'm totally joking!)

Carrie, Emerson, Audrey and Stacy...a few of my fave girls in the whole world!

Carter's monster hand when he was finished with his eggs. I never though it'd come off his hands and figured it would be part of his Easter outfit...but yay, it did come off in the bathtub!!!
And, oops, I said "BATH" outloud so the girls had to join the fun. Yeah, I know they'll KILL us for this later, but just too cute not to take pictures...oh, and video! (See end of blog post.)
Carrie and me giving Zimmerbaby some love! Seriously, yes, I'm wearing pjs at our GU Reunion. What was I thinking!?!? I mean, I knew we'd be taking a million pictures. I guess I was mentally thinking college, and since all I wore in college was pjs, it's totally fitting... For the record, I DID shower that day. I'm just sayin'.
Paw with Carter after his bath.
Sue with Carter.
I don't know, but I love this face, Ryan!

Stacy, Carrie and me. Ugh, pjs again. Really!?!?!? At least my BFF's are looking great (and Stacy had just given birth, like 5 minutes ago!!!)
Ah, the hunt for the Easter basket.
Ridiculous amount of stuff in this basket for a 2 year old!!!
Nanny Janny with Tristan.
Carrie, Emerson, Audrey and Stacy...a few of my fave girls in the whole world!
Carter's monster hand when he was finished with his eggs. I never though it'd come off his hands and figured it would be part of his Easter outfit...but yay, it did come off in the bathtub!!!
Stacy, Carrie and me. Ugh, pjs again. Really!?!?!? At least my BFF's are looking great (and Stacy had just given birth, like 5 minutes ago!!!)
Dear Easter Bunny, next year just get the kid jelly beans, m&ms and peanut butter cups. All he cared about was the candy, anyway. (Oh, and the big boy underwear!!!)
Love, Carter's mom
Sidenote: Carter's been wearing his underwear more and more lately with very little accidents. We're on our way, folks!!! He's growing up so fast!
All of us at church on Easter!
Just the 5 of us. Isn't this a great pic!!??!?!? I may frame it.
With the Wood family.
Boys wrestling match on the bed...all fun and games until someone gets hurt (that would be Tristan with a bloody mouth!)
Carter hunting for eggs after church. Yes, boring picture, but I wanted to document it!
These last few pics are from this week at home. I love the one below. Babies want so badly to be outside...
This was last Friday at the hospital in Iowa City. We took them for a second opinion regarding their circumcision issues. I won't go into details...but all is great! Thank God for the second opinion from a pediatric specialist!!! Tristan had his issue fixed that day with a little numbing cream (yeah, no needles!) and it's already almost healed today! Doc said Tyler was fine, just to keep an eye on his issue and re-visit in a few years if necessary! YAY! Original urologist said surgery (under anesthesia) for both. Idiot. Go back to taking care of old men and refer the babies to a peds doc. Seriously. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Surgery for babies scares me. Right now, my brother is thinking, "hippie." I hope he ends up marrying a girl that's even more hippie than me...that'd really get him!!!
Me and Tristan after his procedure. Happy as a clam. Penis numb as can be!
Super-fun playdate at my friend Heather's house last weekend! Made new friends (me and Carter did). Adorable girl with apron on is Olivia...there's Carter, Tristan, Kelan and Carter's first girlfriend, Finley.

On a walk the other night. Yes, my boys are this happy all the time!
Carter and Daddy on our walk.
In the tub last night!
VIDEO TIME!!!
Carter with one of his many gf's, Audrey Bullcoming. Watch the end of the video carefully. Adorable!!!
Carter tickling Tyler's belly. I didn't prompt this at all...just found him doing it the other day. I mean, really, how cute is this!?!? Well, until he gets too rough and starts scratching Tyler.
Bathtime video to show the chaos!!! Seriously, by the end, Carl and I are both sweating and our blood pressures are sky-high!
Well, there it is folks. This post took some major effort. Comments are expected. Thank you.
And a note on the babies sleeping: they are rocking at it. Sleeping through the night 8-5:30 or 6 and going down for naps and bed awake. It's awesome!
8 comments:
Great post! I meant to ask you how the twins liked the swimming in DM.
Oh, and by the way, I still haven't had the guts to take Emerson out of the blue bath thing. Eeeeek!
Love you!
Wow Katie! This post must of taken you some time...Thanks!! There are so many great pictures that are frame worthy. Love the one with Carl in his chair with Carter and T&T standing holding on. Thanks for showing us how happy and cute your boys are.
I love the one of Carter holding the yellow egg. He looks like an albino Ethiopian baby.
It looks like the Hoyt family is doing awesome! Thanks so much for sharing everything that you guys are up to. The picture of the 5 of you is beautiful - it is DEFINITELY frame worthy!
i so wish you all lived closer- it was great to see you!!! Can't wait for the 4th........
Great post! Love the long ones. I love the very end of the last post, "Bye Bye". I'm starting to be able to tell the twins apart in pictures now! Hurray!
Good job, Katie! I appreciate all the work it took to get these posted! Love, Grandma Sue
LOVE the family picture! It is a great one of all 5 of you!
Post a Comment