Monday, April 27, 2009

Carter cracks me up!

I know how you guys HATE posts without photos, but this was too funny not to post while I was thinking about it...

Last night, Carter had Carl's old cell phone out and was "calling" people. He called Paw Carl and said, "Hi Paw. Hamburg. Ober. Bye." Translation: "Hi Paw. What to come over and have hamburgers? Bye." Then, he called Kay and asked her the same thing. He did this all night long. And he made me "call" people and invite them over for hamburgs also. Carl and I couldn't stop laughing. He was soooo serious while calling.

Another random thing...he's beginning to take more and more THINGS to bed with him each night. First, he just took his blankie and water sippy cup. Then, he added in one of his little John Deere tractors. Then, he needed his soccer ball. Last night, we took his blankie, sippy cup, TWO John Deere tractors, his soccer ball AND his basketball to bed. Seriously, he barely fits into the bed with all this crap. I need to put my foot down, but I'm trying to avoid as much drama as possible. Oh and in the morning, when he wakes up...he takes all of these things out of bed with him and drags them all over the house (whining each time one of the babies even LOOKS at an item.) It's out of control.

He's also into putting diapers onto his Curious George stuffed animal. We "lift bottom" and "put diap" under him, "pull tabbies" and "stick em" to the "Blue part." (The "blue part" is the sticky front of the diaper where Blue (from Blue's Clues face is.) Yeah, we use Luv's diapers...WAY cheaper and they still hold poop and pee. Amazing! Why did I EVER waste money on Pampers!?!?!?

Photos later this week. I haven't taken many lately...

3 comments:

Katy Z said...

Funny stories! Thanks for sharing. I remember when I was a kid I would put all of my stuffed animals in my bed at night. I was afraid I would hurt one of their feelings if I left them on the floor.

Anonymous said...

Gee, Carter sounds like a social animal like his parents . . . who would've thought!Grandma Sue

Tencza Family said...

Tara is doing the same thing right now only she has a few animals that are the same size as her! There is barely any room for her in her crib anymore. It cracks me up but she goes to bed easier when she gets to take something with her.