Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Other December 2008 Photos
This was during the X-mas card photo shoot. Awwwww!
Daddy and Carter.
Wanting to go outside to play in the snow. Hmmm...I think you're missing a few articles of clothes to go outside in 20 degree weather! Note: Boots are on the wrong feet...and yes, he's wearing his Halloween pj's. Hey, they still fit so we're gonna wear them!
This is more like it...so fat he could hardly stand up!
Using the potty (poppy).
He managed to squeeze some pee out so I had to take a picture of his first pee in the potty. All he cared about was getting his treat (teet)!
Tyler working on chewing his hands off.
Tristan doing the same.
Tristan rockin' it in the exersaucer!
Tyler after some sweet potatoes...
Hayden Mandsager (one of his MANY girlfriends) and Carter in the tub on New Year's Eve...yes, this is what old people do at NYE parties for fun...put their kiddos in the tub together and take pictures that will embarass them for years to come! And I apologize for the placement of Carter's hands. I didn't notice it until I loaded it onto the computer.
Mommy and Carter with the Thomas towel that Santa brought him after the bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment