Tyler is on the left and Tristan on the right with big brother in the middle.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Happy 1/2 Birthday, T and T!
Tristan and Tyler turned 1/2 a year old yesterday. I can't believe it. My babies are 6 months old and both weigh 17 lbs!!! Here's their b-day picture. (Of course, Carter could not be left out!)
Tyler is on the left and Tristan on the right with big brother in the middle.
I know you're all waiting for X-mas photos, but it's going to take me, like, 5 hours to post those with comment, so you'll just have to hold your horses! =)
Tyler is on the left and Tristan on the right with big brother in the middle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wondered when the Christmas pictures were going to be coming! I've been checking! Happy 1/2 birthday T squared!
Happy Birthday boys! Love those Baby Gap shirts:)
Love Your twinner friends,
Henry & Hayden Jones
What a great photo! Carter looks like an angel.
So how do you tell Tyler and Tristan apart? I can't tell!
Auntie-ish Rene
Post a Comment