Carter riding the fake hippo with Daddy's help. He liked the fake animals better than the real ones, I think.
People often ask me how my day goes, and I tell them that usually one of my kids is crying at any given time. Here's one example. I took the following three pictures right in a row. Tyler is asleep in the swing. Hooray! Tristan is screaming his head off because I'm not holding him. Ugh! And, finally, Carter is standing on the coffee table, which he knows he's not supposed to do, but does anyway because he also knows I don't have enough energy to get him down every time he climbs up on it. I'm learning to pick my battles and Carter on the coffee table is not a serious enough safety threat to make it a battle worth fighting.


Sidenote: Aren't these fish pjs adorable!?!?!? Seriously!
I've recently made friends with another mom in my neighborhood, Shannon...and get this...she has an older son and twin baby boys. What are the chances!?!? They stopped by the other night and I just had to snap a photo. So, here are my boys with Shannon's boys: Hunter, Henry and Hayden.
Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ken came to visit last week (while I battled mastitis...a whole other story!) Here are some shots of them with T & T.

Grandma Kay and her grandsons!

Tyler looking like a big boy in his sleeper! Yay, they finally fit into something besides onesies!

Yes, last week, I had mastisis and it is just as horrible as you've heard. I thought I was dying at one point as I was sweating, shaking and puking (okay, I was crying, too!) I'd rather be in labor then go through that again. It sucked! Thanks to my wonderful parents for coming up and taking care of me and the kiddos while I recovered. I love you!
Sidenote: Aren't these fish pjs adorable!?!?!? Seriously!
Tyler looking like a big boy in his sleeper! Yay, they finally fit into something besides onesies!
Thank you for letting us borrow your swing. We love it!
Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
XOXO!
Love, your boyfriends,
Tristan and Tyler
Yes, last week, I had mastisis and it is just as horrible as you've heard. I thought I was dying at one point as I was sweating, shaking and puking (okay, I was crying, too!) I'd rather be in labor then go through that again. It sucked! Thanks to my wonderful parents for coming up and taking care of me and the kiddos while I recovered. I love you!
4 comments:
Dear Tristan and Tyler,
Thanks for the shout out- I'm glad you're digging my swing. I spent many hours swinging away. I prefer speed number 5, BTW.
I can't wait to meet you both over Labor Day so you can start fighting over me. Get in line, boys!
Love, your fabulous girlfriend,
Miss Emerson
does this mean you are coming for a visit?- I can't wait to see you and those adorable boys -miss audrey better get an invite too- it's a good thing you have three boys b/c audrey needs a boyfriend too! Love ya - great post!
So glad to see an update! Are you coming in town soon?
Hi Hoyt Family! I love the pic of all of boys! Let's see...do we have enough for some type of sports team so the four of us can retire early? I sure hope so cause we deserve it! Hope you guys are doing well and we will see you soon!
The Jones Family
Bill, Shannon, Hunter, Hayden & Henry :)
Post a Comment