Here we begin the pictures from our first trip to Kansas City as a family of five. Traveling went about as smoothly as can be expected with a young toddler and two infants in a van. Hey, we made it there and back in one piece so I call that a victory.
Here I am with my BFF Carrie. She's holding Tyler.
Carter with Carrie's daughter Emerson. They enjoyed playing next to each other. Emerson would pick up a toy and Carter would steal it from her. It's unfortunate, but that's how he rolls.
Me holding Tyler, Carrie and Emerson and my Grandma Jan holding Tristan. Oh, and Carter's below eating lunch. It's the only picture we got of Emerson with all three of my boys.
Uncle Matt and Carter.
My wonderful hubby and me at happy hour before the Idols concert. It's the first picture we've taken together in months (mainly because I don't shower much so I don't want to be in any pictures!)

The Graceland gang at happy hour at The Flying Saucer (what a stupid name). It was so fun to catch-up with everyone (even though it was just for an hour or so.)
The Solah girls...(bottom) Amber Frisbie, Steph Lowry Merriott. (top) Katy Tyree Zimmerman, Carrie Grice Wood, Nicole "The Fish" Fisher, Makenzie Smith (soon-to-be a new last name that I can't remember) and me.
Us. Katy, Carrie and me.
Matt at I at the Idols concert. I asked if he was just a teeny weeny bit jealous of David and he said honestly no, he was just really proud of him. How sweet. For the record, I'm jealous as hell. David Cook has my dream job. I'm just not sure how I would juggle the millions of fans and touring with my hubby and three babies. Good thing it will never happen so I don't need to worry about it!
Here's Jason Castro singing his best song "Somewhere over the rainbow" the hawaiian version.

David came out wearing a Chiefs jersey. Very cool. He opened with "Hello" originally made famous by Lionel Ritchie. P.S. David sings it WAY better!
Matt posing with his friend and old bandmate, David Cook!
Another pic of the Graceland gang with our kiddos.
Carl with Carter and Audrey. I really hope Carter marries Audrey so we can add a little color to our family. We're awfully white.
Audrey and me. She is just too cute!

Carter with some type of bird at the Deanna Rose Farmstead. What a great and free place! Isn't this picture just priceless. Seriously!!!
The entourage: Fish, Grandma Sue and Nanny Janny with Tristan and Tyler. It was quite the adventure with all the kids!
Carter feeding a goat (I think). He loved it!
Carter trying to climb into the pen to hang out with the little horses.
Carter riding on a tractor. We had to pry him off of it (he was screaming, of course.)
Daddy caught Carter a fish!!! Don't you love how Carl's holding the fish by the lip like he's caught a 4 pounder!?!?
Grandma Sue, Billie the cat and Carter. The cat hissed at Carter and Carter didn't know that that was a bad thing so he'd hiss back at him and laugh.
Grandma Sue and Tyler.
The boys with Grandpa Ken.
Thanks to all our friends and family in KC for making our trip amazing. It was so great seeing you all and thanks, also, for all your help holding/feeding/changing the babies. I appreciated the break so much! XOXOXO!
The Graceland gang at happy hour at The Flying Saucer (what a stupid name). It was so fun to catch-up with everyone (even though it was just for an hour or so.)
David came out wearing a Chiefs jersey. Very cool. He opened with "Hello" originally made famous by Lionel Ritchie. P.S. David sings it WAY better!
Carter with some type of bird at the Deanna Rose Farmstead. What a great and free place! Isn't this picture just priceless. Seriously!!!
Thanks to all our friends and family in KC for making our trip amazing. It was so great seeing you all and thanks, also, for all your help holding/feeding/changing the babies. I appreciated the break so much! XOXOXO!
1 comment:
Is he really hanging from the monkey bars on his own? That's impressive.
Post a Comment