Friday, August 08, 2008

HUGE THANK YOU!

This post is definitely on the tacky-side, but I'm not sure how else to thank everyone. So many of you (family and friends) have sent gifts for the twins AND for Carter and I've realized that I will, most likely, never get around to sending out personal thank you notes to each of you. Please know that we are so grateful for all the gifts and appreciate your love so much! From clothes to diapers to toys to gift cards and everything in between, we've been overwhelmed by every one's generosity (especially since the twins aren't our first children.)

So, from the whole Hoyt clan, thank you all so much!

Also, we never thank our parents enough, so I'm going to thank them publicly here. Thanks to Carl's parents for one of the new cribs and for the cash to go towards Jodi painting personalized canvases for above each of the cribs. I just couldn't justify the money for the artwork, but Kay knew how badly I wanted something personalized since Carter has his name above his crib and she surprised me with the money to take care of it. Thanks!

And to my parents, thank you for the other new crib and for buying us a cleaning lady to come to our house once a month for a year. You know it means a lot to Carl and me to not to have to worry about cleaning. (Plus, you know we're not good at it anyway.)

Carl and I have the best parents in the world...for the record!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No shout out for the ShamWow?