Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Big brother, little pool, sleepy babies
Here's big brother Carter trying to give Tristan his bottle...or "bott" as Carter would say. (He shortens everything to one syllable.) Carter also enjoys putting the babies pacifier in and taking it out (when they are perfectly content.) He does throw away dirty diapers for me and gets me spit rags when I need them so I can't really complain. He's quite helpful for a 17 month old.
Carter filling up his pool. Why a flower pool you might be thinking? Well, I must have had a temporary lapse in judgement when buying it last summer...or it was the cheapest one they had-who knows. So, sorry to all my boys for having a lame girly pool. Don't worry, I'll go buy a bigger, better, manly one for next summer when you'll all be in it together, I promise!
Sucking water from the dirty hose...YUMMY! Glad I waste my money on organic milk for you Carter when all you really want is dirty hose water...
The little men sleeping. Note that Tyler is the one in the random, funny position...always!
Daddy playing with Carter in his pool...much more fun than playing with Mommy who doesn't want to get wet.

The boys taking a snooze in cousin Kendall's bean bag chair when we visited them on Sunday. Don't they look comfy?
Snuggled up together in one chair. Look at those crazy, long toes!
Tired Daddy with his mini-me's.
Tristan must be thinking about really important stuff while taking this little nap. Hilarious!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the post and all your boys are so cute! Gald to see that you all are doing well.
Post a Comment