Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Random Carter...
Carter loves his tractor, but doesn't love making it move with his foot...so Grandpa Carl got out this pole to push down the pedal while Carter steered. Carter thought that was pretty cool, so he decided that he could hold the pole himself and steer with just one hand. What a funny guy?
I love his face in the picture below...he's having a blast!
Some kids have favorite tv shows...mine has favorite commercials. Top three include the CVS commercial with Sarah MacLachlan singing and the cartoon people in it, K-9 Advantix "There ain't no bugs on me..." and the one pictured below-also with Sarah M. in it for the ASPCA. He loves seeing all the dogs and cats that need rescuing. I thought I'd snap a picture to prove his love for animals (I know you'll appreciate it, Nic!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does he like the FreeCreditReport.com commercials? I love those...
First of all I love the K-9 Advantix Commercials they are so catchy..."there may be bugs on some of your mugs but there aint no bugs on me!". The ASPCA commercial makes me want to cry but I am glad Carter supports the cause. I will be thinking of you all weekend!! Love you and cant wait to meet the twins.
Nik
Post a Comment