For our dear friends who live far away,
we're sending you a surprise today!
We've filled this box with gifts for you.
To help prepare for your little two.
As the weeks fly by and your belly grows,
the excitement mounts, your happiness shows.
You started as two, soon turned to three.
And now five Hoyt's with Baby A and B.
We love you both and Carter too.
We can't wait to meet your precious two.
So, this package was from the following amazing friends:
Carrie, Ryan and Emerson Wood
Katy and Aaron Zimmerman
Steph and Zach Merriot
Judy Compier
Jen and Chad Cross
Nicole Fisher
Stacy, Jeremy and Audrey Bullcoming
Jeff, Brenna, Sydney and Brody Morgan
It was filled with awesome baby things including some cute BabyGAP clothes (my fave!) and some baby CD's (which is great because I only have two) a beautiful picture frame that I've already places on the nightstand in the boys' room. Oh, and there were two blue, candy cigars for me and Carl to "smoke" after the boys arrive...and a bunch of gift cards...Target, BabyGAP and Chili's. You can ask Carl, I had a permagrin on my face all night long. All I could think was...I really DO have the best friends in the world! What a thoughtful thing for them to put together for me...
So, for the record, THANK YOU guys for showing me how much you love and support us. We really appreciate it! XOXOXO!
Sidenote: I'd have pictures of the real thing, but I was so excited that I tore into it and then my nesting set in and I put it all away within about 15 minutes of opening it. So, you'll just have to take my word for it that it was totally awesome!
2 comments:
Way to work in a D*ck in the Box comment. I'm proud.
So so SO glad you liked it! We love you guys!
Post a Comment