Here I am this morning at 35 weeks, 3 days preggo with the boys. I'm really feeling "full" and am ready to deliver these little stinkers! They are movin' and groovin' all the time-to the point that it hurts sometimes...Carter never kicked that hard...or he just had more room in there all by himself! I'm down to just about 4 shirts that fit and wear knit pants everyday (yes, even to work). I think everyone feels so sorry for me that no one says anything about my random clothes and flip-flops. Thursday will be my last day at the office so there is a light at the end of that tunnel. Which leads me on to the twin doctor update. I have a doc appointment tomorrow at 1:30 to talk about inducing labor next Monday or Tuesday if the boys haven't come by then. After 36 weeks gestation, it is usually more safe to get the babies out then to leave them in and risk complications since they share a placenta...blah, blah, blah, TMI. So, it looks like I'll be having these babies on Monday or Tuesday if they don't come over the weekend. YAY, I can't wait to meet them!
At the ultrasound yesterday, everything looked great-hearts, lungs, cords, placenta, amniotic fluid levels etc. Both are still head down (duh, like there's any room to move in there!) so my hopes for a vaginal birth (TMI) are looking good! Baby A was estimated to weigh 5 lbs, 4 oz and Baby B came in at 6 lbs, 2 oz! That's a whole lot of baby in my belly, huh!?!?!?
I'll update tomorrow after the doc appointment with all the details on the inducement and to let you know how I'm measuring and how much I've gained. As of last Wednesday, it was 23 lbs. Cheers!

1 comment:
AHHHHH!!!!! PUT YOUR SHIRT DOWN!!!!!
Post a Comment