At the doctor's office yesterday, she said I was measuring right on and that Baby's heartbeat was 150 beats per minute, which is very close to what Carter's always was. So does that mean I'm having another boy...we'll see! I'm feeling much better and my headaches are pretty much gone and so is the nausea! Yay-smooth sailing from here on out hopefully!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Quite a Belly!
Okay, finally, here it is...the first belly picture. I've been putting it off because I'm so huge this time around that I'm sort of embarassed. In this picture, I'm almost 17 weeks along and I looked like this at about 22 weeks when I was preggo with Carter. To see for yourself click on this link back to that post http://hoytbabyblog.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html. The good news is I still haven't gained ANYTHING...not even 1/2 a pound (which is fine because I started out quite a bit heavier with Baby #2 than I did with Carter!)
At the doctor's office yesterday, she said I was measuring right on and that Baby's heartbeat was 150 beats per minute, which is very close to what Carter's always was. So does that mean I'm having another boy...we'll see! I'm feeling much better and my headaches are pretty much gone and so is the nausea! Yay-smooth sailing from here on out hopefully!
Here's Carter and Daddy taking a snooze together the day Carter got out of the hospital-aren't they cute? Carter's doing much better except for the horrible diaper rash he has from the antibiotics he's on and the cough/cold he still has. Carl is recovering from bronchitis and is back at work today, so everyone is on the mend. Say a little prayer that I don't come down with any of this crud. I need to save all my sick time for maternity leave!
At the doctor's office yesterday, she said I was measuring right on and that Baby's heartbeat was 150 beats per minute, which is very close to what Carter's always was. So does that mean I'm having another boy...we'll see! I'm feeling much better and my headaches are pretty much gone and so is the nausea! Yay-smooth sailing from here on out hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look adorable! And quite skinny I might add (except for your belly- which is a good thing!)
Glad everyone is feeling better- hope to see you soon!
Hugs and kisses!
CBGW
you look fantastic- you definitely have that glow again! Anything but huge- you're crazy.
I agree, everyone shows earlier the 2nd time around. Yours are close close together that your body didn't have time to forget! You look great, its all in your tummy & nowhere else.
This season sucks, we've got the flu. Nothing like being cooped up inside all day long b/c you've got the cooties.
Post a Comment