Monday, November 19, 2007
Carter standing/Lemon/Cousins
Carter LOVES to stand up now. In fact, he doesn't like to sit anymore...he just wants to stand. If you try to sit him on the floor he'll lock his knees and hold his legs straight out so you have to stand him up. Stinker. Here he is standing next to the ottoman waving at me...
We watched the OSU-Michigan game at Buffalo Wild Wings. While we waited for Daddy to arrive from work, I had queso and chips while he munched on a lemon. Yum!
Carter has a book called "Who Loves Baby?" He likes to flip through it to see his family that lives in Kansas City. Here he is wishing Grandma Sue was there to play with him...
Well, this was the best picture I could get of all the kiddos yesterday. Carter is checking out Mallory. Who knows what Mallory is looking at. Kendall is watching tv and Kirby the cat is trying to sleep.
I haven't posted any pictures of Mallory since she was born. Here she is smiling for the camera. She's a cutie! Duh!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment