Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Trip to K.C./Baby Wood on the way!
Carter loves bathing at Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ken's house because he gets to do it in the kitchen sink! It's a tradition because me and Matt used to bathe in my Grandma Jan's sink when we'd visit her because she didn't have a bathtub...and we loved it! (Oh, and that's not a shrug he's wearing, it's the washcloth...we're trying to keep him from getting cold.)
Having lunch with Grandpa Ken and Booter...
Hanging out with Uncle Matt...
Carter with his BFF that's on the way, Baby Wood. (Oh, Carrie's in the picture also!)
Me and Carrie at her shower...I'm hugging her and the baby at the same time. I can't wait for that little one to arrive. It better be soon! Carter's ready to have another best buddy to hang out with when we visit K.C.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought all babies were washed in the sink like that.
I swear, I'm not as big as I look in that gray sweater! Something's wrong with your camera!!!
Love you!
CBGW
Post a Comment