Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Miss Emerson/Thanksgiving/Big Boy Carter
Congratulations to Carrie & Ryan Wood on the birth of the one, the only, the beautiful Emerson Ann Wood. Miss Emmy was born on Tuesday, November 20 at 11:37 p.m. and weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz. She is perfect and we're so lucky that she arrived early so we could meet her over Thanksgiving. Can you believe Carter has, yet, another girlfriend? How is he going to juggle all of his ladies?
Carrie begged me not to post this picture, but I don't care because I think she looks great...a proud, beaming Mommy!
Jeremy and Audrey Bullcoming with Carl at the hospital visiting the Wood Family. Miss Audrey is getting so big!
Carter eating his first Thanksgiving meal...we mixed turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes together and he LOVED it!
He loved playing with his cousin Emma, er, her cell phone...
Carter's showing me that he's "Sooooo Big" while eating breakfast.
Learning how to play basketball...Carl is so proud. (I know the ball is totally deflated, but he can hold it easier that way so I don't think I'm going to fill it up...)
Carter's crawing correctly now and not doing the WORM anymore. Here's a picture to prove it!
Banging on the table at Grandpa Ken and Grandma Sue's house.
A nice close-up...look at those teeth. Also, his top two have broken through and one more on the top and another on the bottom are working their way in. Ouch!
The new Mommy and me with Carter and Emerson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! Great photos. Maybe next time you're in town-we can get together?!?! And I can meet the big boy?
-lelo
It was so good to see you guys again. I wish you lives closer :( Next time lets make sure we get all the kids together!!
Post a Comment