Who's the cutest octopus of all time!?!?!? DUH-Carter is!!! I mean, really, look at him. Personally, I think he's cuter than the model on the costume website. (Yes, I know I'm totally biased.)
Anyhoo, below are pictures from the Halloween Trick or Treat event at Palmer College. (Where I work.) Yes, I know it's early, but they have it this week every year. Here's what happens: all the students and employees are invited to bring their children or grandchildren to trick or treat in a safe, indoor environment. We walk around campus and get treats from all the different departments and some departments decorate their offices, too. It's a really great thing that Palmer does to boost morale!
Here's the star of the party...Carter the Octopus!

Here we are with my sister-in-law, Gretchen and her daughters, Kendall (the kangaroo) and Mallory (the giraffe). You'll see why I have a tiara on in this picture later in the post...

Even Carl came for the halloween fun!

Mallory was having so much fun, she just couldn't stand it!

Here's Carter with my friends little girl, Bella. Carter is totally going in for a kiss. Yes, he got her, but my camera wasn't quick enough. She smiled at first, then cried. Better luck next time, Carter.

Here's my awesome department in the land of OZ. So, I was Glinda the Good Witch as you can see. I love Halloween at work! Oh, and we won a pizza party for our decorating. Hooray!
1 comment:
Love the costume, and him already macking on the ladies.
Post a Comment