Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Barn got married!
Last weekend, our good friend Aron Barwick (Barn) got married to the lovely Lindsay! So, we all went to Des Moines to celebrate with them! The only problem...Carter was sick all weekend so we didn't get many pictures of him and the ones we did get aren't the best because he didn't feel like smiling. So, the first picture was taken right after we checked into our hotel room. It was absolutely FREEZING so everyone hopped in the bed to warm up and to watch football.
We took Carter swimming in the hotel pool even though he was sick. This was the most action I got in a picture since he wasn't in full-fun effect.
Uncle Matt got in a played with Carter, too.
Me and Ashley. (Barn's sister) She is so much fun and we had a great time together at the wedding. (She's one of Carter's blog junkies...AND her last name is Carter so they have something in common.)
Seriously, this is the only picture I got of Barn. Here he's having a moment with Carl. Cheers!
Michele is in a Mommy Sandwich...Carter's Mommy, then Michele, then Adam's Mommy (Teal). I still can't believe Michele was here all the way from Hawaii-gosh I miss her!
Me and Carl at the reception. Carl's making that face because I had just jumped on his back...and I still have a few pounds to lose! (Carter had already gone back to the hotel with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ken.)
Yay Graceland! Of course I had to get a Graceland group shot. I miss you guys!
Singing "Piano Man" at the end of the reception with a "Cheers" for Barn & Lindsay!
Grandma Sue and Carter at Chili's right before we left town. He's kind of smiling here...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love love love the Graceland pic. By far, my fav.
You made Carl wear his ring, I see. Nice work... ;)
Love you guys!
CBGW
It looks like you guys had a great weekend! I miss Michele' so much and wish that I would have seen her at Graceland's Homecoming. Love the Graceland picture...there are lots of people that I have not seen in years. Glad to see that everyone has a beer in hand!
Great pics Katie!! What a great night....awww I miss you guys. If you look at the "Piano Man" picture, I'm starting to cry. :( Only Teal caught me...hehe.
Much Love,
Michele'
Post a Comment