Here's Carter last Saturday in his jersey that Uncle Matt got him when he was still in my belly. I'm pretty sure he's saying, "O-H" in this photo. Of course, I answered with, "I-O!"
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Sittin' Up/Playin' with Kirby/Game Day
Here are a few pictures to show you how great Carter is sitting up on his own. He still prefers to play on in back or stomach, but will stay sitting up until he falls over accidentially. Notice that Kirby is laying on his blanket...Kirby loves to lay near him when Carter is playing!
Carter doesn't care to play with the blocks that go in the bucket with the lid, but he LOVES to play with the lid and the bucket. For some reason, the bigger the toy, the better to him.
Here's what we spend most of the night doing...practicing standing up. He'd much rathar stand up than sit and play with toys. He just beats on the top of the ottoman, coffee table, back of couch for entertainment. Hey, who needs toys?
Sitting up and smiling!!!
Uh oh! Carl and I are sure to laugh and say "Uh oh" or "Oopsie" when Carter falls so he doesn't get freaked out. Notice his face here is the concerned face before the laugh and he's still in the sitting position, just sideways on the floor.
Carter loves and Kirby and Kirby totally puts up with Carter grabbing him and pulling on him. Really, I've never seen at cat act like this. In fact, Kirby purrs when Carter messes with him.

We have to split our Saturdays evenly with the Hawkeye and Buckeye attire. (Good thing they don't play each other this year!) So when the Hawks play, he wears that gear and when the Bucks play, he sports that gear. Here he is in his Hawk onesie that Barn and Lindsay got him rooting for Iowa. (With him is our friend Kelly Diercks.)
A close-up so you can see those beautiful eyes!
"Mommy, I REAAAAALLLY want to play with the camera!!!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment