Carter says, "Go Tribe!" in the picture below. Since the Indians are soooo close to the World Series, he asked me if he could sport his Indians gear from Great-aunt Beth today. Of course I can't say no to that face, so here he is this morning before going to Grandma's house!


You should be able to see his teeth in this picture...

After a bath...after a blowout! Yikes! Love that hoodie towel...

Lookin' cute on the couch!

Below are picture of Carter "crawling." It's more like he lunges, but here and there he gets his knees working...he has to concentrate really hard (you can see it on his face.) So, he's not really crawling yet, but if he wants to get to something he can lunge his way there with no problem.

Another picture of him lunging...toward the curtains (a favorite toy of his!)
"Mommy, am I doing this right?"
5 comments:
Cute pics!
For the life of me I can not firgure out who that little man looks like!
Either way, he's adorable!
Love you!
CBGW
he is soooo cute - he looks so grown up compared to my little girl. I love that smile!!
Dang, I need to get him some Royals gear.
Great post! I love all the pictures and he has the cutest smile ever. I agree with Matt about needing some Royals gear.
Sydney didn't do a "traditional" crawl until she was almost 11 months I believe (is crazy how fast you forget....thank goodness for baby books). Hey, movement is movement & it still lets you know how much more babyproofing you need to do!
Post a Comment