Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Cute pictures...
I don't have time to do a big blog post, but I wanted to get a few cute pictures up. This first one is from last night. Carter and Carl were just hanging out watching a little TV together while Mommy folded some laundry. Aren't they so cute together? Carter just loves sitting on the couch with Carl just chillin out.
Here I am with Carter last weekend at Justin and Kelly's wedding. Notice the Ralph Lauren romper he's sporting! ADORABLE! We had a great time. Carter didn't want to sleep at the reception...he didn't want to miss aything fun (like Daddy doing "the worm" on the dance floor to Footloose...really, he did!) Finally, Grandma and Grandpa took him home and he spent the night with them. It was his first time being away from us all night long and he was a perfect little angel! Of course it was harder on me than it was on him...
Okay, I know this next picture is totally tacky...but it's really funny. Carl's friend, Jeff, is holding Carter and he REALLY wanted that beer on the table. He's really into pulling anything and everything off the table when you hold him on your lap, but this was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats my boy!!!
Post a Comment