Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Exersaucer is Extra Fun!

Well, I did it. I finally broke down and bought Carter an Exersaucer. He freakin' loves it! As I was putting it together, he was watching all the colorful parts as I put them in place, then once it was all together, except for the toys on top, I put him in the seat so he could watch me put each toy on. Each and every toy excited him and he began playing immediately. I had a ball watching him explore all these new toys and watching him figure out how to get them in his mouth. YAY!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has so much stuff he doesn't know which one to play with.

Lisa said...

Aren't they so much fun? AJ loves his too! And yes, absolutely EVERYTHING goes in the mouth now!
See you soon! Carter, I am sooooo excited to meet you!
Lisa

Katy Z said...

How stinking cute! KTZ