Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Carter loves Keystone, CO!

Carter and I went to Colorado last weekend (without Daddy) for cousin Nicole's wedding. Wow, Carter's first ride on an airplane went as smoothly as possible. He slept for take-off and landing and was only awake for about 45 minutes in between. He slept the ENTIRE trip home and didn't wake up until we were in baggage claim. I'm pretty sure he was exhausted from the weekend of super fam fun! I know I was pretty tired...and still am.

Here's a picture of the entire McLaughlin extended family on Nicole's wedding day. Aren't we a handsome group!?!?

Here we are on the dance floor, posing for a quick picture before dancing the night away! Carter was so happy to spent time with Grandma Sue, Grandpa Ken and Uncle Matt. He warmed up to them right away!
Here's Carter and me in Breckenridge posing in front of the awesome mountains. Everywhere you looked it was like a postcard. Just beautiful!
Here's Carter with Uncle Matt just relaxing in the condo...
Here's a fun shot of Grandpa Ken with Carter on the dance floor...
Carter and Grandma Sue first thing in the morning...it's Carter's favorite time of day!
Carter experienced his first Ohio State game day while we were in Keystone. Although we slaughtered Youngstown State, it was still fun to dress up and root for our team. Hey, at least we didn't choke like a certain BLUE team that I know of!!!! Go Bucks!

I have tons more pics from the weekend, so I'll try to post some more of them tomorrow...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
-Lelo

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Carter with Matt. They look like they are both so happy to be together.

Kelly Yoder