Sunday, March 04, 2007

Welcome, Carter Matthew Hoyt!

Carter Matthew decided to make his way into this world on Friday, March 2 at 8:30 a.m. He weighed in at 6 lbs, 12 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. We're at home now and doing really well! I will write the entire birth story later this week...but for now, I'm going to go kiss my little man all over his perfect little face. Carl and I are so blessed!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Carter Matthew! Congrats to you both. Carter looks so cute and perfect.

Kelly Yoder

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace!!!

CBGW

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little family! Congrats! :)

KTZ

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on Mr. Carter!!! He looks perfect - keep the pics coming!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a cutie tootie! And Katie-you looked great in the pictures!
-lelo

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love him already, he is the cutest!

Now send me more pictures and I need to hear the birth story!

Love you all!
Nicole