The good news is I haven't gained any more weight this week, so I'm holding steady at 30 lbs. gained total! The not so good news is that I haven't progressed much since my last appointment. Dr. Aronson says that I'm 70% effaced and 2 cm dilated. Now, this isn't bad because at least I'm progressing some. I think I was hoping that she'd say, "You're in labor. Let's deliver this baby right now." Wishful thinking, I guess... She still doesn't think I'm going to go past my due date, so the prediction right now is that I'll go sometime next week. We'll see, though, it's a total crap shoot!
Carl and I are as ready as we're going to be so bring it on, Baby! His room is totally ready with the air purifier and humidifier pumping to keep him healthy and my bags are packed. We can't wait to meet our little man!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you are so close! I am jealous! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Good luck and I love you all!
~Lisa
Post a Comment