Wednesday, March 07, 2007

More Carter Pictures!

Here's Carter right after we got home from the hospital...he was very happy to come home!



Here he is laying on the quilt Great-Grandma Jan made for him. He loves it!


Here he is on Daddy's desk after a nice diaper change...he's working on growing so he can fit into his pants!

Here he is doing his best impression of a burrito...

Here he is after another diaper change, wide-awake! Can you see his redish hair?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to squish him up!

Lisa said...

Oh he is too cute! I think he looks like Matt in the picture where he's lying on Carl's desk. He is a perfect blend of McLaughlin and Hoyt!
Love ya~
Lisa

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Oh, what a sweet little snuggle-bug!!! Sydney told me she thinks he's handsome!!! I think she might have a thing for red-heads :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!! I love him already!!! CONGRATS you guys! We miss and love all three of you and can't wait to meet little Carter in person! Katie, you did awesome!!!! (you too Carl)
Let us know when you are ready for a little visit from the Dunlavey Crew, I'm sure our little red heads are going to be great friends! (and cause lots of trouble together!)
Love you both and congrats!
Joel, Robyn, Mason & Jay

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable, Katie!! CONGRATS again & again! Keep posting pics!!

Love - Corey