We spent this weekend with Grandpa Ken, Grandma Sue and Great-Grandma Jan. Here are some pictures of our fun-filled (well, nap-filled, for Carter) weekend with the fam!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pic with Carl and Carter sleeping! They are laying exactly the same way! Also what a great pic of 4 generations. Just like the onsie says what a handsome little guy!!!!
I’ve been married to my awesome hubby, Carl, since 9/4/04 and we have 3 amazing, active and super-fun boys. In our spare time (what’s that?) we like to hang out by the River, go boating and just spend time playing together as a family!
2 comments:
I love the pic with Carl and Carter sleeping! They are laying exactly the same way! Also what a great pic of 4 generations. Just like the onsie says what a handsome little guy!!!!
Love,
Almost Aunt Katy
I have to agree with Katy-I LOVE the one of your 2 favorite boys!
-Leah
Post a Comment