Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Could this kid BE any cuter!?!?

Here's Carter with his cousin, Kendall. She just loves being around him and can't wait until he's at Grandma Kay's full-time with her.
Here's Carter with his activity gym. He likes to stare at the duck and the bird, plus he likes when Mommy turns on the flashing lights with the music.
Here he is having some "tummy time." He tries to lift his head and he's pretty strong, so he gets it up, but only for a couple of seconds, then it's back down on the ground like in this picture.
Here he is squeezing a nap in between all his important appointments (feedings.)
Okay, I couldn't resist putting another sleeping picture of him in. He's just so beautiful and peaceful when he sleeps. I actually took this picture just about 5 minutes ago. He's still sleeping just like this beside me as I type this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes he is so cute.

Kelly Yoder