Of course they weighed me at the doctor's office yesterday and I forgot to tell you all the news. I'm still under the 30 lb. mark at 28 lbs. gained total! Hooray!
In Valentine's Day news, Carl and I are going to enjoy a quite gourmet dinner at home of grilled cheese and tomato soup! We're not really into all the hype, can you tell?
In other random news, my parents are coming up to visit this weekend for the last time before the baby arrives. I'm soooo excited to see them! I'm not sure what we'll do since I'm not up for doing a whole lot outside the house, but it will just be nice to have them here. (I am going to try to sneak Mom away for a quick pedicure...Lord knows I need one badly and I can't reach my toes very well.)
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment