Alrighty, here's the belly pic for 36 weeks, 5 days. I have to admit that I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable. I'm feeling some pressure on my pelvis and low back and it's slowing me down just a bit. I've been so lucky to have such an easy pregnancy that this has taken me by surprise, although it's totally normal...and many women feel yucky way before they are 37 weeks along. So, really, I'm one of the lucky ones and I still LOVE being pregnant!
My last baby shower is on Sunday, thrown by my sister, Gretchen! (Okay, she's technically my sister-in-law, but since neither of us have a real sister, we just call each other that for fun!) It should be a fun one. I'll try to post pictures on Monday (if I can work around the system again and sneak them onto my work computer...)

3 comments:
You look great! You have such a wonderful glow about you and I can tell that you are really happy. I'm so excited and couldn't be happier for Carl and you.
Kelly Yoder
Bug-You look so big-what a cute pregnant girl you are! I bet you are ready for him to come out! How exciting!
-Leah
Do you have stretch marks yet? You know I love you, but I may not like you very much for a rare moment if you don't get them! You're looking great!
Love ya~
Lisa
Post a Comment