This first picture was taken before T day, but I had to include it. You see, Carter LOVES the Disney show Imagination Movers...more like obsessed, really. Anyhoo, he got these paint stir sticks at Lowe's when we went the other day and he treats them like his drum sticks (scribble sticks if you've seen I.M. before.) In this picture, he's playing out the part of Mover Rich. Rich does this lame hold-the-drumstick-out-in-front-of-me-like-I'm-a-ninja thing during his part of their opening song and Carter has mastered that ninja thing. HILARIOUS! Trust me on this one...
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Thanksgiving '09
My family came up for Thanksgiving this year. We did just what you expect: ate, slept, shopped, played, argued and had a great time together!
This first picture was taken before T day, but I had to include it. You see, Carter LOVES the Disney show Imagination Movers...more like obsessed, really. Anyhoo, he got these paint stir sticks at Lowe's when we went the other day and he treats them like his drum sticks (scribble sticks if you've seen I.M. before.) In this picture, he's playing out the part of Mover Rich. Rich does this lame hold-the-drumstick-out-in-front-of-me-like-I'm-a-ninja thing during his part of their opening song and Carter has mastered that ninja thing. HILARIOUS! Trust me on this one...
Uncle Matt reading to the boys. I love how Tyler's missing a shirt and Tristan's missing pants. Random.
Tyler and Tristan eating their Thanksgiving dinner. Yum!
Tyler would rather have a hug, though.
Just eatin'.
Aaaaaand, Tristan wearing a bowl cover. Yep, we're a mature bunch. We laughed putting these on the babies heads for quite a while.
Nice try, Grandpa Ken! Not every picture is exactly a Kodak moment, ya know?
Playing iPhone games with Grandma Sue.
Uncle Matt and Carter did the wishbone thing...Carter won! I bet he wished for more Imagination Movers or Wheels on the Bus DVD (I'm not even going into this crack for kids DVD in this post, but oh my do all my boys LOVE it! Lisa, it's the DVD you sent us!)
This first picture was taken before T day, but I had to include it. You see, Carter LOVES the Disney show Imagination Movers...more like obsessed, really. Anyhoo, he got these paint stir sticks at Lowe's when we went the other day and he treats them like his drum sticks (scribble sticks if you've seen I.M. before.) In this picture, he's playing out the part of Mover Rich. Rich does this lame hold-the-drumstick-out-in-front-of-me-like-I'm-a-ninja thing during his part of their opening song and Carter has mastered that ninja thing. HILARIOUS! Trust me on this one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment