Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun at Home

Below are just boring old pics taken at home...but I guess it does give you a glimpe of the daily/nightly chaos now that T and T are walking and climbing all over the place...

The only pictures I took when my parents visited last time...I'm so awful at picture-taking when people visit! (mad at self.)
Carter with Baby Lily. I'm pretty sure he gave her, like, 20 kisses when they came over the other night...and they were only there for 15 minutes!!!
Classic. I think Carter's wondering why she's crying...

Tyler in the chair that Grandma Sue bought the babies as an early 1st birthday present. They LOVE this chair...all three of them!
This picture is for you, Fegan's! Tyler sporting his Indians shorts that Beth sent out here when Carter was born!
I HAD to post all the pics I took of the boys in their new chair because all the expressions are just priceless!




Swear I didn't even pose them in this one...they just ended up like this...ADORABLE! (It's my screen saver at work-duh!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog design! Your family is too cute, Katie! XOXO!