So, we've been "celebrating" Sickfest 2009 at the Hoyt Household for the past few weeks. Everyone in the house has been sick at some point. Babies had ear infections, fevers, awful coughs (still) and Carter was "off" for a few days, but nothing serious...althought Carl just got a call from his Mom that Carter's not feeling well today, so we may not be over things. AGH! I'm so ready for spring! I want to open windows and go for walks at night...I can't wait much longer.
So, Tyler had a "sleepy" day last week...he fell asleep in his exersaucer in the morning...

On the way home from Grandma's. (it's only, like, one minute from her house to ours)

Then, when I took him out of his seat and set him on the floor to play...this is how I found him a couple of minutes later. Hmmm, he must have been EXHAUSTED!
Tristan in his seat that same day...happy as a clam!

Really, I just thought Carter looked super-cute here, so I had to snap a picture...

Carter and Daddy!

Daddy's high school friend, Robyn with Tyler. (She bought him that outfit...AND the hats that the boys always wear...thanks!)

Mason (Robyn's oldest) with Tyler.

Jay and Mason with Tyler (and Tristan peeking over the top!)

Jay (Robyn's youngest) with Carter.

Avery (Andi's little girl) givin' Tyler a kiss. (Prepping for her role as BIG sister-in just a few weeks!)

Daddy helping Carter go "on big poppy."

My happy boys. Tristan, Carter and Tyler. I'm so in love with them!

Carter's original girlfriend, Finley, turned 2 the day after Carter did and her birthday party was last weekend. Below are pictures from her house.
Carter found Casey's (Finley's older brother) trucks, tractors and cars and LOVED IT! Actually Casey gave him one of the little John Deere tractors to take home with him. Carter still tells me about how "Cay-ee" gave him a "John Deere" (clear as day) to take "home" with him. Here's how the story actually goes... "Cay-ee. JOHN DEERE! home."

Carter picked out all the John Deeres from the other, not-as-cool toys. He really loves his John Deere!

Carter with Shelby, one of his older girlfriends (I'm sure her hubby doesn't mind sharing her with Carter!)

Finley and Carter sittin' in a tree...

After the party, Carter played around with Daddy for a while. FUN!

While Tristan jumped himself silly!

Mohawks after bathtime...classic!

Here's a cute video for you all. Yes, T and T are really noticing each other now, you'll see...
Man, our house is soooo fun! Wish you could all visit to see the boys in full force!
4 comments:
Again with the blog stalking..I know you are probably thinking "enough already!"...LOL. But I just had to tell you how adorable your boys are. I love watching them get bigger and the video of Tristan and Tyler is so cute. Also..I love all of the wall art in your rooms. It is so cute!
That's my friend Mindi - your stalker - she's harmless:). We have been sick forever too. I feel like Courtney is always the snotty kid when we go play with other people. Oh well! Love the falling asleep on the floor:)
Oh, Mindi, I love that you stalk! Hey, at least you leave me fun comments! Hope all is well with your family...Happy Spring (almost)!
Katie - LOVE the video!! I can't believe they are pulling up to standing! So big :) Oh I too can't wait for summer.
Post a Comment