Here's Carter with his Choo Choo cookie cake. He loved it because he loves trains and the color "oran!"
Tristan sitting in Daddy's chair looking cute as a button, of course! (Drool, much?)
Carter was sick on his actual birthday so he didn't want me to take any pictures of him...but I'm an evil Mom, so I did anyway AND I'm posting them on the internet. Below is where Carter "shoots hoops." He'll tell you all about it! Of and his pants are totally big, but I let him pick them out on his birthday and since his fave color is orange, duh, he picked his orange pants!!!
Happy Birthday, Carter! I can't believe you're 2 already...you've made me such a happy Mommy and I can't wait to continue to watch you grow and learn. I love you. (Yes, there are tears in my eyes as I write this. I'm such a sap!)
6 comments:
Is that one of those punching bag things? I totally wanted to get him one of those, he'll love it!
Love that "crowded with unexpected joys" on the wall. Could it BE more perfect for their room??? Wow.
I'm totally craving cookie cake now. Carter doesn't know what he was missing out on! The twins room looks fab! And the singing was great!
Love the wall words! So cute and so unique. I love the font for the twins names. What is it? Double love that you have the blankets I made the twins on their cribs!!!
It doesn't get easier as they get older? I have tears in my eyes and Courtney turns one in a few days...I was hoping I would get over that.
It doesn't get easier as they get older? I have tears in my eyes and Courtney turns one in a few days...I was hoping I would get over that.
Post a Comment