Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carter & Finley sittin' in a tree...

So we took these pictures a few weeks ago...my friend Heather (Finley's mommy) just e-mailed them to me today. One word: ADORABLE!

Carter is one day older than Finley and they've been friends since they were in their mommy's bellies. They really do belong together!

Oh and this is my 250th blog post...can I get a cookie or something!?!?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Too cute! I love it the second one where he's looking at her and she's got her tongue out. Hysterical!

Love you, miss you, mean it!!

Lisa said...

Katie I just had to tell you... I was showing AJ pictures of Carter on the blog and remembering our trip to you house, and when I asked AJ if he remembered Carter, he actually screamed out his name! It was so cute! Miss you! Give all your boys a kiss for me!
Lisa