Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Watermelon/Makenzie/Bellies
So for those of you that don't know...I'm addicted to watermelon. I eat 1/4 to 1/2 a full-sized watermelon each night. Since my habit is so bad, I go through 2 to 3 watermelons per week. The other night, I realized that I didn't have any watermelon so my awesome father-in-law brought me one. This is how he walked in the door...I had to take a picture! I think Carter is confused...maybe just tired...not sure.
Yesterday, Makenzie stopped by!!! This is a big deal because Makenzie doesn't live in the Quad Cities, she was just driving through on her way to Kansas City from Michigan. Not only did she stop by, she came with gifts for Carter and the babies! Thanks, Mak...it was fun catching up even if it was only for 30 minutes-and the gifts were awesome. Carter loves the potty book!
Here I am with two of my other preggo friends as work. Katie (on the left) is due in July and Chris (on the right) is due in September. It's great working with so many other moms and preggos!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment