1. If you ask him where something or someone is and he doesn't know, he shrugs his shoulders and raises his eyebrows and says, "uh."
2. He climbs on everything like a little monkey...coffee tables, his large toys...and even tries things that he'll never make it onto, but he lifts his leg up and tries.
3. If I as him if he's pooped his pants and he has, he'll usually grab his diaper and make a noise.
4. If we ask him if he's ready to go somewhere and he is, he'll stand by the door demanding, "Go! Go!" if we're taking too much time getting ready.
5. When I get him out of his car seat in our garage, we take turns making funny noises to hear them echo. He always starts the noises as we're pulling in before the van door is even open.
6. His favorite foods include EVERYTHING...but mostly rotisserie chicken, peas, grapes, watermelon, baked potato (with all the toppings) and black olives.
7. Favorite books: Where's Spot?, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and all his Sesame Street little board books...we're working on learning all the characters. He also loves his See n Say and his chainsaw (thanks, Ducey's...I could kill you for this one!)
That's all I got for today. He's cute all the time, but these are the highlights!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OHHH! He loves potatoes just like his momma!
Hi Katie and babies! Dan and I just started a blog and I found yours through others! I knew you were prego again, but not that you were having twins! I'll have to get on Nicole for not telling me that piece of information!! How exciting. Come see our new baby girl at hicksfamilybaby.blogspot.com!
Dana (Whitmer) Hicks
Post a Comment