Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Carter Being Cute and Belly Pic!
Here's Carter just tonight before we put his jammies on. He looks like he's ready for the golf course in his preppy polo and khakis...adorable! (Oh, and this is our new leather chair...and by "our" I mean "Carl's".)
Loves to take his socks off (and shoes.) But as soon as they're off, he whines to put them back on. It's a "fun" game we play often.
Carl may not look like a model in this picture, but I'm pretty sure his eyes are only closed so Carter doesn't reach around and poke them out. Carter plays HARD and sometimes it really hurts. Anyhoo, the reason I posted it is because Carter is giving his smirky smile that I don't capture very often.
Here's the tub...holy cow...and I'm not even 28 weeks yet (Saturday, I will be.) My doc is hoping I make it to 36 weeks and yes, folks, that means over 8 more weeks of growth! Where will it go??? Doc says I'm looking good, though, and I've gained 11 lbs total with normal blood pressure. I passed my Glucose so I'm good to go.
Heather thought it would be fun to do a comparison shot...yeah...fun for her because she looks TINY next to me. Oh well-she IS only carrying ONE baby. Get this, she's actually due 4 days BEFORE me. Ha...we'll see who goes first. I'm joking, of course, I love you, Heather.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look on the bright side- with your belly so big, it makes your legs look skinny!!!
Post a Comment