Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I did it and I don't regret it...

I bought a minivan! I like to call it my Mom-mobile. Make fun if you must, but you'll change your mind after you ride in it. It's a 2008 Honda Odyssey EXL (that means it has leather interior and a few other nice touches.) It's amazing and I couldn't be happier. I'm telling you-minivans have come a long way since the Astro van we had growing up.

To my dear husband, Carl: Thank you for letting me buy my dream van...I know you don't love it yet, but I have faith that you will someday! You're the best!

Here are a few pictures of us in the driveway last night. Notice Carter is trying to get out of his seat because he knows we're home and doesn't understand why he's still strapped in!
Isn't she a beauty?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitchin' Ride

Anonymous said...

Can you supercharge a minivan? Is that even legal?

Mandsager

Rebecca said...

I just heard the news! TWINS! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Justin says CONGRATS too! :) You'll be an awesome mom of three! How cool?

P.S. The minivan rocks! And you stuck with HONDA!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay on the minivan!!! My tutu has one like that & I have to admit, it's a pretty sweet ride :) Hope you're doing great. Take care & I miss you all so much!!!

Much Aloha...