Stephanie Marriott (Lowry), Carrie Wood (Grice), Stacey Bullcoming (Reiff), Me, Katy Zimmerman (Tyree), Nicole Fisher (The Fish, Attorney at Law)
Friday, March 28, 2008
Easter 2008!
Grandma Sue and Carter eating lunch-a standard meal of avacados and turkey. Yum!
Carl and I practicing juggling three kids-don't you love the look on Carl's face? The baby girl on the left is Audrey (Stacy & Jeremy Bullcoming's) and on the right is Emerson (Carrie & Ryan Wood's). Emerson couldn't take her eyes off the game for even one second to smile for the picture...
This is Carter leaning in for a kiss-he really knows how to open his mouth wide for the perfect kiss! I love 'em.
Bullcoming Family, Hoyt Family and Wood Family. Notice how well-behaved the other babies are...and then notice mine. We had to put him on my shoulders so he wouldn't be screaming in the picture. Thanks Carter, my hair looks totally HOT!
My girls (Solah sisters for you Gracelanders). I miss you ladies!
Stephanie Marriott (Lowry), Carrie Wood (Grice), Stacey Bullcoming (Reiff), Me, Katy Zimmerman (Tyree), Nicole Fisher (The Fish, Attorney at Law)
Uncle Matt was nice enough to help Carter open is Easter bag-why a bag and not a basket, I'm not sure...all I know is that I didn't have to put it together so I didn't care. (Thanks, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ken for the great gifts!)
Now, I realize that Carter will KILL me someday for putting these bunny ears on him, but I'm willing to take that chance because he looks sooooo adorable in them! AND whenever I put them on him, he attempts to hop like a bunny. Again, adorable.
He loves his new Bass Pro Shop baby lawn chair! Here he is checking out his newst puzzle while sitting on it. It may be a bit of a safety hazard, but I stay close when he sits in it, don't worry!
Carter and Emerson Wood, flirting after church on Easter Sunday. He wanted to touch her face sooo badly (as you can see in the picture) but we had to pull him away or she may have been injured. He doesn't get the whole "gentle touch" concept yet.
Uncle Matt, Carter and Grandpa Ken. Carter sure loves these guys! Uncle Matt does lots of things with him that Mommy disapproves of, not to mention all the unapproved foods he gets from him too. Grandpa takes him on walks even when it's freezing cold outside and sings crazy, loud songs to him...Carter is so spoiled when we go to Kansas City. Can't wait for the next time!

Stephanie Marriott (Lowry), Carrie Wood (Grice), Stacey Bullcoming (Reiff), Me, Katy Zimmerman (Tyree), Nicole Fisher (The Fish, Attorney at Law)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Leg warmers, American Idol, dancing, and now the bunny ears. Carl needs to take him fishing and then to a monster truck rally ASAP.
Post a Comment