Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Baby Hoyt

Hello all...went to the doctor today to hear New Baby's heartbeat. It took Dr. Martin a little time to find it (which mildly freaked me out) but we found it and it sounded great! She said my uterus felt good and was the size of a grapefruit. My bloodwork came back normal and my blood pressure was great. So, all is well with New Baby. We go back at 16 weeks and then 20 weeks for the big ultrasound. I can't wait to just find out. And I honestly don't care what it is at all...seriously. I know most people want boys and girls but I just don't care. After wanting a girl so badly and being blessed with Carter instead, I know that Carl and I are meant to have the baby that's growing inside me...boy or girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah, glad to hear all are healthy. Post some pics or videos of the existing kid.