NEWS FLASH: CARTER MATTHEW HOYT SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!
Can you even believe it? I’m still in shock and I still woke up about 3 times. He fell asleep at 8:30 after crying for 35 minutes (10 minutes less than the night before) and didn’t wake up until 5:40 a.m. WAAA HOOO! The only problem is that I didn’t know what to do at 5:40…let him cry? Or let him get up for the day? I let him get up for the day, but that prompted him to go down for his first nap at 8 a.m. Yikes! I think I should have let him cry and go back to sleep. Oh well, you live and learn!
Thanks for all your support everyone. This whole process is so hard and it helps a ton to hear encouraging words from friends and family.
We’ll continue to keep you posted.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome Katie keep it up. I do let Audrey cry in the morning if she wakes up too soon. Our usual routine is to put her down at midnight and she wakes up b/t 7 and 8. The other night I put her down at 11:20 and she woke up at 6 so I let her cry - it lasted maybe 5-10 minutes and she slept until 8. So if you can take it try to let him cry and see if you can both get a little more sleep. Love you!
I'm learing all sorts of stuff on here. So maybe when I become a parent (in the far off future)I will know the 'way of the land'
-Leah
Post a Comment