Thursday, September 13, 2007
Carter's 1st Tooth!
Here I am yesterday with my big boy. Carl and I found his first tooth poking through the night before just before he went to bed. (Don't ask how the night went...let's just say we were up a few times!) I can't believe how fast he's growing.
Here's Daddy with Carter yesterday at Grandma's house, just hangin' out in the kitchen waiting for dinner.
Grace and Carter just love each other!!! Grace is Carl's brother's little girl, she's 2 1/2 and she's been visiting all week from Ohio. She loves helping "her baby" play and eat.

Okay, so I know you can't really see his tooth popping through in the picture, but I had to post this anyway. It's on the lower left...maybe it will help if you click on the picture and make it giant-sized.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the one of Carter and Grace staring at each other. And in the one where they are sitting next to each other, they look alot alike. Did he not care that you were poking around your mouth like that? He also looks like your baby pics in that picture with the fat cheeks.
I never noticed how blue Carter's eyes are - he'll be the perfect boyfriend for Audrey. I hear that there is maybe a get together on Saturday night?? Let us know we'd really like to see you all.
I am loving Carter's smile. It is so cute with those big blue eyes.
Post a Comment